Get in touch with the graduating candidates when they are most ready for a new job
More than 80% of BBA, MBA, DBA and PhD candidates are interested in a new job when they are in the final stages of their education. It is your opportunity to connect with them before anyone else.
Here is your opportunity as a Recruiter
First, you have to think about what you can offer the almost candidates apart from a job. It is our experience that if you offer some kind of career counselling you can develop a relationship that helps you find the right job for them and secure yourself a happy client.
On your listing, you can, of course, decide just to have links to your available jobs, but you can use this community for so much more.
Getting an account here on FindSupervisor.
- Then create an account and then select the recruiter listing.
- Make your listing appealing and don’t forget to add photos.
- Make sure your listing is aimed at this unique group of people
What do you get as a recruiter on Find Supervisor?
- A listing on FindSupervisor, that all students will see
- The opportunity to promote jobs and recruiting services via our monthly newsletters
- The opportunity to write relevant blog posts on our site.
Please login to post a comment.